The quality of all teaching is guaranteed by the fact that the school uses only fully trained native speakers who have been carefully selected to match the high standards the school sets themselves. Regular courses and seminars held in the school, combined with frequent visits to and from other schools, help to ensure that these standards are constantly upheld.
The school is situated in the centre of the city - less than 5 minutes walk from the Plaza Catalunya, which is the central square and communications hub of the city - on 5 floors of a large corner building. The building is a typical Barcelona town house; it has a very decorative street entrance, lots of natural light, high ceilings, a marble staircase and a lift. The school facilities include:
• 35 air-conditioned classrooms, all with natural light
• An electronic classroom with Internet access
• A library and study centre
• A bar which is open all day providing hot and cold food and drinks
• A terrace where students can relax in the sunshine